Psychology and Arts
This bundle holds the courses that will make you happier, more resilient, healthier, and probably a better teacher. You may become more charismatic as a side effect. The courses are heavy on psychology.
1. Learn the most powerful tools of CBT and NLP for self-help. This is basically a must if you have any psychological issues like depression, low confidence, or anxiety. Since I do not know many mentally stable people, you will probably benefit a great deal from them. They are pretty safe for self-help but you may need a license to use them with others.
2. The ACT tools are more gentle assets for the psychological arsenal. You can apply these tools to other people without needing a special license, and the results are usually amazing. My only regret is that Ido not use these tools more.
3. Teaching and mentoring class will help you become a better mentor. Not just with your colleagues, but also with your own kids. Strongly recommended for use at work and at home.
4. Your hobbies, habits, and sleep will affect your health and wellbeing. I provide examples of multiple habits, including sleep and nootropics.
5. Learning to play guitar is something I always recommend for fun. It worked with my boys. My girl is more of a piano and dancing type.
6. Penmanship sounds like something not very important, but as we dig deeper layer by layer it gets really cool. It kind of boosts everything, including the diaries for psychological work and the whiteboard for teaching.
These courses will not make you richer. I have a different bundle for that. Hopefully they will make you a better and more fulfilled human being.
Here are all the courses that are included in your bundle.